Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wish List Wednesday Twelve

So this Wednesday is sort of a no-brainer that I can't believe I've overlooked for so long. I mean, I've become completely in love with these books and I've foisted them off onto anyone who would listen and turned them into followers as well.

Of course, I'm talking about Mockingjay. Really, I can barely contain my excitement about this book coming out in LESS than two months.

Now all I need is a time machine to speed up that time... or one of those remotes like in the movie Click.


And as an added bonus this week, here's the other cover of the book. I'm not sure where the release of this one is supposed to happen... but I have to admit that I like the North American version better; it doesn't have annoying author review quotes like this one does. : )

No comments: