Sunday, January 8, 2012

Top Reads of 2011

Yes, this is normally where I would post my IMM but I didn't get any books this week!

Go me!


So instead I bring to you my top reads from 2011!







Contemporary Young Adult

Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kinneally
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Stay by Deb Caletti

Non-Contemporary Young Adult

Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armintrout
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

New Adult/Adult

Heartless by Gail Carriger
FEED by Mira Grant

Honorable Mentions (because I don't have physical copies of these books)

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Where She Went by Gayle Forman





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've lots of books mentioned there that I have in my TBR pile for this year. Looks like I'm going to have a great reading year!

Just a Lil Lost said...

I bought Beauty Queens for my Kobo AGES ago and still haven't gotten around to reading it!! I'll definitely have to get to it this year :)

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

You mentioned some really awesome books. Mara Dyer, Wildefire, Anna, Forbidden. They're all so great. I appreciate that you liked Stay as much as you did. I hated it- for various reasons, one of them being how quickly the protagonist jumped into another relationship. But never mind. Haha. I liked the subject content. Whew, this is a long winded comment.

Happy Reading!

Susanne said...

I LOVED Catching Jordan!! I'd really like to read Obsidian. It sounds amazing!

Tara said...

I really want to read Ripple! It looks soooo good. So excited to see it was one of your fave books!