Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (78)

Yay! I got a book in the mail this week!








Kelly's websites where the contest was held;
http://twilightseriestheories.com/
http://bookshelfbanter.com/

Books Mentioned;

The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Ebooks

Starters by Lissa Price
dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman
Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
First Date by Krista McGee
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

I also forgot to add in the video that I got Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown!!


Happy reading everyone! Leave me a line and let me know what you got in your mailbox this week!


This week's IMM. For more information, visit The Story Siren's website;
http://www.thestorysiren.com/

7 comments:

Giselle San Miguel said...

Awesome haul! I really like when book bloggers do a blog as well :) ah you have the infamous Lies Behind!! Mermaids FTW!

Unknown said...

I <3 netgalley, they gave me a great book week this week. I'm glad you had a great book week too!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I got dancergirl this week also. And Goddess Interrupted. Very excited to read them.
My IMM

Mystica said...

Enjoy them all.

Mimi Valentine said...

Ahhhhhhh, you have Spellcaster & Goddess Interrupted!!! You are SO LUCKY! :) I adoooored Spellbound and The Goddess Test, so I'm super excited to read those sequels! I really hope you love them!

Awesome mailbox this week, K! :)

Laura (All of Everything) said...

I like your song choice! Also holy crap your backyard is awesome.
I went a little request crazy with Netgalley too haha, hoping they all go through though! I'm curious about Scarlet, I haven't seen reviews for it yet. But its a spin on robin hood, I already like it!
Happy reading Katherine :)

Gwenyth Love said...

You got some great books this week! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog.