Sunday, May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (52)

Well... it was a good week but I was bad and bought a couple of books. But, I got them at really good deals, so they were begging to be bought. I was helpless to their call. But it's only TWO WEEKS until BEA... so I really need to stop spending my vacation money.




City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
The Poisoned House by Michael Ford



I fell prey to the call of the first two and the third I received for review from netGalley.

Let me know what you got in your mailbox this week; leave a line and let me know if you're going to BEA also!





Disclaimer: IMM is the brainchild of The Story Siren. Check out her amazing site for more information.

3 comments:

Mystica said...

The more I read (and see pictures of BEA) the more green with envy I become!

Anonymous said...

They are all great books! I got Between Shades of Gray this week too :D

Jeanna said...

I just bought City of Fallen Angels as well, but haven't had time reading it yet. Hope you like it. I want to read Between Shades of Gray- it sounds great. Here's what I got this week:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/05/imm-lovin-sales-edition.html
Happy reading!