Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (51)

Ugh my external dial-up modem suddenly decided to up and die on me, so not only am I without internet, but I'm forced to now write all new posts (for now) either on my blackberry like I am right now, or try my patience on the dinosaur my mother calls her own - complete with Windows 95. **

It's official, I repel all forms of technology.

But, for the sake of my love of my blog, I'm writing this while watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer (tv show, not movie) and slowly typing with my thumbs. But the fact that Wentworth Miller (the Prison Break guy) and Shane West are both inthis episode make it easier to bear.

So, without further ado, this weeks IMM!


I was a little bad this week. We had a Maple Festival in my town and all the shops had street sales and the whole main street was closed down for vendors. So I was unable to pass up going into the used book store and snatching up copies of;

Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
The Unicorn Club #3,4,15 by Francine Pascal - I collect the SV Twins novels and since the Unicorn Club is an off-shot, I couldn't pass these up!

Then for review from Simon and Schuster's Galley Grab I got;

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

When I got my April newsletter in my inbox I was at work and completely did a little dance of happiness much to the amusement of my co-workers who were present. I was sooooooo excited over the titles!


So this is what I got in my mailbox this week. Leave a comment and let me know what you got!





Disclaimer: For any and all IMM information and list goodness, check out The Story Siren!



** I was able to get my modem fixed which means I have Internet again! Oh happy day.

3 comments:

Gemma said...

I love Kieran Scott/Kate Brian! Hope you enjoy He's So Not Worth It! Awesome books this week!

Aleetha said...

Cant hardly wait for a better internet connection so I can grab those galley from Simon & Schusters.

Happy reading!

It's all about Books

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

I downloaded Forbidden from S&S I'm looking forward to reading it, and for your review.