Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

I was so good this week and I only bought one book... which was an impulse buy since I’m a sucker for fairy tales. Plus, it was 30% off and I really couldn’t resist then.





Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright based upon the screenplay by David Leslie Johnson



Now, this is the first novel for this author, but it’s based on a movie script... so is this considered a 2011 debut? Can someone clear this up for me, please?



Well, this is what I got in my mailbox this week. Leave a comment and let me know what you got in yours.



Disclaimer: IMM credit goes to The Story Siren and her genius.

9 comments:

Mystica said...

I'd like to see your review on this book.

and then there was METAL said...

ph this is good

Unknown said...

I've seen this book on a few other piles this week. I hope it is good.

There is still time to enter my Steampunkery Giveaway!!!

Mad Scientist
Steampunkery & Book Reviews
Forbidden Steam  Adult- even the Mad Scientist gets naughty!

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl said...

This looks like a good book. I know I'm going to have to read it before I see the movie.

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

I just saw the second trailer for Red Riding Hood and it looks great. Can't wait to see it! I think I'm going to give in and pick up the book soon :P!

Check out my mailbox this week

Anonymous said...

Mm, I'm holding back on this one. I just can't decide whether I'll like it or not. I'll be interested in your review of it.

Juli Rahel said...

I'm also a sucker for fairytales!! Can't wait for your review! I'm a new follower!! Here's my IMM:
http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox_30.html
Juli

Rebecca said...

Red Riding Hood looks quite interesting. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Bex said...

Red Riding Hood looks so good!