Monday, August 1, 2011

RAK - July Wrap Up - August's Beginning!

I can’t believe that July is over! This means that it was another month of RAKs and I was able to send out one (a transfer from June to July) to Miss Holly in the land down under.

I hope to be able to send several out during August, but we’ll have to see just what the mad money allows for.




Interested in RAK? Be sure to check out the side-bar for links to the wonderful Book Soulmates! Be sure to sign up and send on the kindness worldwide.

And if you're interested in sending ME a R.A.K., check out my Wishlist on the blog and on Goodreads.



Ps: It's really hard to type and eat an apple at the same time. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Harpreet Singh said...

Awesome! Glad you were able to send out a RAK! Last month was my first month of doing RAK, and I absolutely fell in love with the idea of it! Haha! Here's my July R.A.K. wrap-up if you want to check it out! (:

http://booksforteens6212.blogspot.com/2011/08/july-rak-wrap-up.html

P.S. New Follower! WOOT! =DD