Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (47)

Another week, another victory over my book addiction. And another victory for my bank account. I’m so happy about that since it helps save for BEA – countdown is at 7 WEEKS!!!!!!!


As for books, I was lucky enough to receive for review;



Shine by Lauren Myracle
Aliens on Vacation by Clete Barrett Smith
The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon
Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber
Dark of the Moon by Tracy Barrett
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic



My thanks to netGalley and all publishing companies who made it possible for me to review these titles.



So this is what I got in my mailbox this week. Leave a line and let me know what you got in yours.





Disclaimer: I never will, nor have I ever, had an idea like In My Mailbox; that goes fully to The Story Siren. So if you want more info, check out her amazing website.

3 comments:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Great books this week! Shiine looks interesting. Happy Reading!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I'm really looking forward to reading Never Eighteen and Dark of the Moon! Enjoy!

A Beautiful Madness said...

They all look good. Interesting. Shine looks really good.