Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (28)

Well, as always, props to Kristi over at The Story Siren for creating IMM.




This week in my mailbox (figuratively, of course) I received;



The Daughters Break the Rules by Joanna Philbin



The second cookbook that Jessica Seinfeld just came out with - Double Delicious



And two books in the Kate Brian Privilege series - Privlege and Pure Sin

Sorry for the uncertainty but I'm posting from my phone and the last three books are out in my car since I forgot to bring them inside. Hopefully once I gain computer access later today I can edit this post.

Let me know what's in your mailbox!

3 comments:

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Ahh, a cookbook hoarder like me :) Enjoy your haul.

Miss Page-Turner said...

Nice mailbox, I love cookbooks!Enjoy them:)
Here is my Mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

Emma Michaels said...

New follower!!!
Yeay! This is my first week of IMM!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
http://EmmaMichaels.blogspot.com