Wednesday, December 7, 2011

An Announcement

Hi everyone.
I need to take an unplanned break from blogging for the next little while. My dad’s in the hospital about to have brain surgery (at the very least) and I really need to focus on my family right now.

I have one more review scheduled a couple of weeks from now but other than that I’m taking a blogger break. I’ll still be reading (like I could ever stop that) but I just won’t be posting or worrying about writing reviews. I'll also still be keeping up with the world with Twitter.
Hopefully everything goes back to relative normality soon.


**Update 12/14:

My dad's doing ok. He's back at home but they discovered cancer growths in several spots - not just in his brain. The doctors need to find where the pirmary source for the cells are before they can decide on a treatment plan. 

For now I'm still going to take a blogging break just so that it's one less thing I have to stress about (and trust me, my stress levels are through the stratosphere) but I'll keep on reading and visiting other sites all while keeping up with Twitter!

Expect regularly scheduled posts to start back up some time shortly after Christmas!

7 comments:

Chrystal said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that everything turns out okay and that your Dad recovers quickly.

Donna (Bites) said...

I hope everything turns out okay for everyone! Good luck!

Sara (of the Page Sage) said...

I hope your dad gets better soon! Best of luck! <3

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Hope everything goes okay with your Dad!! I know how stressful situations like that can be. =( I'll be thinking about you and your family. <3

JV said...

I pray for the success of your dad's surgery and hope everything would turn out okay. Stay strong.

*ೃ༄ Jillian said...

Oh my. Sending out good thoughts to you and your father. No words suffice.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, your family and your dad! Best wishes