Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (2)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week the topic is Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read. And so, in no particular order, my top books are;

1. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer – Technically the third book, but still!
2. Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
3. Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
4. Loss by Jackie Morse Kessler – Another one that’s technically the third, but I still can’t wait!
5. Crossed by Ally Condie
6. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
7. Devoted by Hilary Duff
8. White Glove War by Katie Crouch
9. Thumped by Megan McCafferty
10. Seizure by Kathy Reichs

This was such an easy Top 10 to write. There are just so many books out there that I can’t wait to find out what happens next!

1 comment:

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

Thumped, that's a great title for the sequel. I'm looking forward to that one as well.