Thursday, December 15, 2011

2012 TBR Challenge




Yes, it’s high time that I join in the 2012 TBR Challenge. My bookshelves are overflowing and I need to read so many of them. This is the ideal challenge for me in the New Year and I’m going to attack it with zeal.
I’ve decided to start with the Sweet Kiss category which is 21-30 books since I can move up in levels but I can’t move down. This seemed like a good jumping off point that I could definitely reach.

So far I’ve decided that I’m going to try and read;
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Dead-Tossed Waves and The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
Rick Riordan’s Kane Chronicles and Heroes of Olympus books
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Kate Brian’s Private series and the last Privilege book
Several Sarah Dessen books
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor

Of course, there will be many more books and I may not stick to reading all these ones, but I think that this is a good jumping off point. A lot of the books that I want to read are parts of series but there will also be several stand-alones.
If you’re interested in joining in with the 2012 TBR Challenge be sure to check out Bookish’s website and this post here.
I’m really excited to get this challenge underway!




Oh, and I'm still taking a break from my regular blogger posts but I'll start up again after Christmas. I just need a break for personal reasons. I'm still keeping up with the blogging world, though, do don't be surprised to see me!

Well, not SEE me see me... but you know what I mean! :D

8 comments:

Tara said...

Divergent was great! I think I finished it in a day! I really loved the first Hands and Teeth book, but I wasn't crazy about the rest of the series....I need to read Daughter of Smoke & Bone too. It doesn't sound like something I'd normally pick up, but I've heard so many rave reviews about it! Good luck on the challenge and Enjoy your bloggy vaca!

Natalia Belikov said...

Great pile my dear!! and OMG!!!! read Divergent ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes!! read it!! =D

Thank you so much for stopping by ^.^

Happy Holidays! ^__^ yay!!! muah!!

Dazzling Reads

Jude Henderson said...

I also have Divergent in my TBR, it's nice to know I'm not the only one x) Good Luck! Hope we both reach out goal :D

The Read & Seek said...

Definitely, haven't read any of those books :/ I think I am going to have to join this TBR challenge.

Great picks, and I hope you accomplish it!

Happy Holidays, Ivy

Mimi Valentine said...

So many awesome books!! I can't believe you haven't read Divergent yet -- that book is honestly too amazing for words, and I can't wait to read your review! Plus, DOS&B was awesome too! :)

This is such an amazing TBR pile, K! And I hope everything sorts out for you soon, but for now, please don't worry about your blog break, okay? We'll always be here! :) <3

Erica said...

I love this challenge - I feel like I should probably join.

The Private series is one of my favorites, Abandon is awesome, and are the last 2 of Carrie Ryan's books :)

Jessica Lawlor said...

The Private series is fantastic! Hope you love it.

Kat said...

I still need to read Divergent, Fury, and Daughter of Smoke and Bones. I keep seeing good reviews about them everywhere. :)