Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (50)

Can you believe it? It’s only 4 weeks until I’ll be in NYC (or on a plane headed there) waiting to go to BEA 2011. I am so excited that I’m near bursting and I can’t wait to meet people who I only know through blogging. But until then, I’m just going to have to share what all was in my mailbox this week.

Unfortunately, I was lured by the bargain table at Chapters and by paperback releases... but I did get some awesome review titles from netGalley as well.


I Know I am, But What are You? by Samantha Bee
Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
Hollywood is like High School with Money by Zoey Dean

For Review;

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban
In Trouble
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz
The Clue in the Recycling Bin

I’m so excited to read all of these. One thing’s for sure – they’ll keep my mind busy for the next month so that I don’t go crazy with waiting.

Leave a line and let me know what you got in your mailbox this week!


Disclaimer: IMM credit all goes back to The Story Siren. Check out her fantastic website for more information!
by Gertrude Chandler Warner (review)
by Ellen Levine


Brodie said...

Awesome books!I got The Girl in the Steel Corset aswell and am super excited to start reading it. I love the cover. I also want to read Spellbound! Sounds awesome.

I haven't ever read the Sookie Stackhouse - but the books and the show are so widely popular I feel I ought to give them a go. Hope you enjoy reading all these!

My first IMM

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Wow, they look great! You know how I love a good bargain :)

Oh! I got The Girl in the Steel Corset too this week and totally forgot to put it on my IMM. I am so dopey sometimes. Spellbound looks good too. Hope you enjoy them all :)

Alison said...

Fab set! Hollywood is like High School with Money was a fun book.