Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (48)

Another week, another failure when it comes to my habit. I have been on a pretty good streak, though, so I suppose purchasing two teeny little books isn’t that bad. And I just couldn’t pass up a good deal... so there I was – enabling my habit and buying books.


So, this week in my mailbox I got;



Sharks and Boys by Kresten Tracy
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz


Wither by Lauren DeStefano
It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott



See, not too bad considering that I only bought Wither and It’s Not Summer Without You. And I have absolutely no plans of buying any more books until BEA in SIX WEEKS! I can’t wait. But I’ve never been one to pass up a good deal... so we’ll see how well I do between then and now.

Wish me luck and leave a line telling me what you got this week.



Disclaimer: For information on IMM go see The Story Siren because it wasn’t my idea. I just happily participate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wither oooooh. Nice :)

They all look good though. I love the cover on Between Here and Forever.

A Beautiful Madness said...

Loved Wither and Where She Went. You got some really interesting books. Hope you enjoy them!