Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Amazing Trailer

Queen of Glass by Sarah J. Maas is at the very top of any of my to-read lists, but especially for the 2011 debuts (or has it officially been pushed back to 2012?). Honestly, I am very patiently waiting until its publication release date and I will probably be camped out in order to buy my very own copy as soon as the bookstore opens. I would consider pre-ordering, but I want it the day of, first thing, so that I can inhale the story and then bask in it. Then write a glowing review. Yes, I am that positive that it’s going to be amazing.


So, until then, I have to settle for the summary which has been released on Goodreads:


An infamous young assassin who is more than she seems must battle her way to freedom in a corrupt kingdom where magic has been outlawed.


And keep watch for the novel cover.

So imagine my happy surprise when I saw on Goodreads that a trailer has been made and released on YouTube! Unfortunately, I was only able to get about 12 seconds in before I gave up on my dinosaur of a dial-up connection and close the window. But I was able to copy the enabling code so that I could share it here with all of you.







Oh I can’t wait for the release date. If you haven’t added this one to your to-read list (or even checked it out) hurry and do so. It’s going to be amazing.

No comments: