Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Series Review - Vampire Academy







Last year I reviewed the first Vampire Academy book by Richelle Mead and posted the video on YouTube (click the link here to see it), and it took me months to fish reading the series - admittedly reading the last four books within a few weeks after needing to know what happens next.

My love or the series is why I decided to make a video just about the series. Well, that and because I don't have my copies of the books to make said individual review videos*.

So here is my series review for Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead just in time for the Vampire Academy movie release this Friday!! I am so excited for the movie and even more excited for the Bloodlines series and see more of my favourite characters.










*not that I would need the books to make a review, but I like having the props!!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Facebook Followers and Likes?
Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on You Like Hits?