Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wish List Wednesday - Number Seventy-Six


Burn for Burn

Written by: Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Released: September 18, 2012 from Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers

Summary: The start of a brand-new young adult trilogy about three very different girls who overcome their differences and band together to seek revenge on those who have wronged them, uncovering a supernatural secret about what brought them together and why in the process. Each book will rotate back and forth between the perspectives of all three characters.



I loved Jenny Han’s Summer trilogy and I have a few of Siobhan Vivian’s novels on my To Read list. This one just sounds so good – I just wish that it wasn’t a year between each novel in this new trilogy to come out. Plus, this new trilogy sounds like it’s going to be a little like the television show Revenge and I love that show!

1 comment:

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

I love Jenny Han! She makes me happy! I can't wait to read these books!