Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-ch-CHANGES!!!

Hello all! I was super bored tonight and decided that it would result in my fooling around with my blog design. I wanted something clean and fresh for this new year.


(And yes I'm aware it's mid-March - maybe this stems from the never ending winter we're all living with)


The only good thing that's come from this late dumping of snowpocalypse is the fact that I'm ahead in my Goodreads challenge!! I might even surpass my goal this year if I keep up this pace!

On a side note, who else is just waiting for the end of May to get here so we can go to BEA? It can't be just me. Although if there's still snow then, I might not be the easiest person to be around. Heads will roll.

Stay tuned for more updates soon! I've been sick/tired/working/playing and haven't had the time to do much more than check my email on my computer lately. But I have some videos and posts that should pop up soon!!

Happy reading ladies and gents!

1 comment:

Dazzling Mage said...

I am loving the clean look! Also, I'll be at BEA this year!