Friday, April 13, 2012

The Poison Tides

Queen of Atlantis

Written by: Sarah Rees Brennan

Released: May 2, 2011 by Subterranean Press
Summary: A tale of Beauty & the Beast with a zombie twist.

Read for free online here – it’s a good read.



I can’t remember how I stumbled across this one since I have yet to read a novel by Sarah Rees Brennan (which I need to rectify soon) but I’m sure glad that I did. I just wish that it was longer. I think that I could have read an entire novel about this story.

I’m a sucker for fairy tale retellings and this one didn’t disappoint. I loved the twist on the entire legend and just everything about it. If you’re looking for a good, short read (maybe while in a really boring class when you have your computer with you) look into reading this one.

1 comment:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Cool, thanks for letting me know about this -- I'll definitely have to give it a read! =)