Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (64)

I was a bad little book blogger this week. I didn’t even last three days without breaking my book ban. However, I blame my mother for telling me to order some books for my aunt... which caused me to see that I had Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler in my basket... so you see, I was practically forced to buy it. And then since I was on The Book Depository already I just had to look at some deals. So, of course, when I found the Percy Jackson books by Rick Riordan in hardback for a really great price, I couldn’t pass them up!
Then I went into the city to get my nails done (incredibly last minute) for a wedding on Saturday and I just couldn’t drive by the Value Village without stopping in to see what their book selection was since it was a brand new store. While there I found;

Stray by Rachel Vincent
Brand new! The spine isn’t even cracked! I thought it would make for a nice RAK to someone or a perfect swap!
A Series of Unfortunate Events books 2,3, and 8
8 happened to be an accidental duplicate, but I figure if I can’t swap it I can always donate it to the library! Besides, they were each only .99!!!!! On top of that they’re in perfect condition.
This now marks the beginning of a brand new book ban!

I was finally able to get into town to use the wifi at the cafe in order to download these amazing e-galleys! They've been piling up for a while (which is why there are so many) and I was happy to finally get them onto my reader!

From NetGalley
Escape from Verona: Romeo and Juliet PART TWO by David Gray
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Pilgrims Don’t Wear Pink by Stephanie Kate Strohm
Radiate by Marley Gibson
Ladies in Waiting by Laura L. Sullivan
Croak by Gina Damico
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
The Girl in the Park by Mariah Fredericks
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
Graffiti Moon by Cathy Crowley
Daughter of the Centaurs by K.K. Ross
Crave by Melissa Darnell
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard

From Simon & Schuster's Galley Grab
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Past Perfect by Leila Sales


This is what was in my mailbox this week. Leave me a line and let me know what you got in yours!

2 comments:

Sash and Em said...

Past Perfect looks really cute!

new follower!

Check out Em's IMM!
Also, check out our giveaway of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

Graffiti Moon is SO AMAZING!! I hope you like it, it's one of my favourite books this month :) And I loved Percy Jackson, such a fun series :)